Help Wanted!

I am going through my closets full of old and new clothes. I have a ton of clothes but just like most ladies, I look in my closet and say I have nothing to wear. So, I will put together outfits and ask for opinions. I need to purge lots of clothing for sure. So, I expect honesty!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Here is the first outfit. 

I don't know how to rotate the picture yet.  This sweater is from American Eagle.  I feel like it is borderline out of style but I really like the neckline and I have always loved burgandy clothes.  Maybe because of my love of vino :) 

Here are the shoes:



Add the purse...




I got the purse TK Maxx in Birminham, England.  Not TJ Maxx, TK Maxx. 

Ok, so is this outfit a keeper?  I haven't worn the sweater ever.  I have had it for over a year.  But it wasn't really in a visable spot in my closet.  


2 comments:

  1. Because you asked for honesty, honestly the sweater has to go. It does not compliment your body and looks as though it has lost its shape. That purse is darling but, should go with a much bolder outfit, think spring. The shoes...always keep shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my most awesome fashionista friend!

    ReplyDelete