Help Wanted!

I am going through my closets full of old and new clothes. I have a ton of clothes but just like most ladies, I look in my closet and say I have nothing to wear. So, I will put together outfits and ask for opinions. I need to purge lots of clothing for sure. So, I expect honesty!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I am a little discouraged because although I am getting many views on my blog, I am not getting any comments.  And I need advice on this stuff!!!  It makes me wonder if people look at the blog and think this is dumb and leave it or is there a problem with how I have it set up? 

Anyways,  here is today's fashion issue...




Look 1


Look 2

Looks 1 and 2 are a little similar.  Same boots and jeans.  Look 1 has an orange zipper sweater and Look 2 has a rust turtleneck with a scarf.  I think I like look 2.  Should I just get rid of the sweater in look 1 since it is close to the look 2?  It is a nice sweater.  What if I really wanted it one day? 

Also, is the scarf too long in look 2?


Any comments on this one?






5 comments:

  1. I like look 2 the best! The scarf adds a nice layering look and I love the color contrast! You might try to turn your pictures though when you post. Good fashion ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle. I will try to figure out how to turn the pictures today :)

      Delete
  2. Looks awesome!! Now that they are upright, I like the one with the scarf even more. I really like the jeans....I am on the hunt for a pair that I can wear like that...tucked in my boots. I live near the Gap Outlet but no luck so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not crazy about the scarf and I think it's too long, but the colour of the year according to Pantone, is a colour called tangarine which is close to this orange...so keep the sweater. I always like an understated look, so I like the look 3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could loop the scarf around so it's not so long. I love the color. I also like the orange hoody. I'd keep that.

    ReplyDelete